Current Jobs Available
Customer Service and Sales Person for Geni.Energy
Customer Service and Sales Person (Geni.Energy)
$20 - $30 per hour commensurate with experience, with bonus based on sales to be negotiated
Flexible Part Time, with three month probation
Shopfront - 1/129 Maitland St Narrabri
To Make an Application:
Applications close when the right candidate applies - Apply Now!
Please address the questions below and include your CV
Application Questions to Address:
What experience do you have in managing a customer base and moving them towards sales?
What marketing campaigns have you designed and implemented and what role did you play?
What experience do you have in using excel and CRMs?
What role do you think renewables will play in the transition away from coal and gas?
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service professional to join our friendly and fast-paced company.
This role is your opportunity to start your career in this growth industry. Working with us will mean your skills and experience in renewables can grow along with this business.
This role would ideally suit someone looking for a stable part-time, longer term job, with a view to increased responsibilities over time. We are happy to agree on working hours that suit your life. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Geni.Energy is a not-for-profit with a vision to bring new jobs and investment to northwest NSW, using renewable energy. Geni.Energy is in a rapid growth, start-up phase which is exciting and fast paced. It operates in an industry that is constantly evolving with new opportunities opening regularly.
The role has the following key responsibilities and tasks:
Customer service - phones, emails, web messages, facebook and instagram as well as shop front walk-in traffic and events.
Customer management - moving customers through a sales process, including maintaining relationships, record keeping, communicating with other team members and administration
Marketing and promotion - creating new customer interest including new promotions, new events, new product packaging
Product knowledge to speak with confidence on the issues and the solutions
Data and information management to allow for effective quoting and sales processes
Contribute to the ongoing evolution of internal systems and processes to ensure sales targets are met and team members are satisfied
Energy assessment - over time the role will move into more technical tasks as the levels of knowledge grow.
3+ years relevant experience or qualification in customer service and sales
Advanced computer skills and interest in learning new program applications
Motivated, punctual, highly organised with a strong attention to detail and autonomous worker
Fast learner with an interest in continued learning with a positive attitude, excellent communication and team working skills
Ability to keep a clean and well organised work environment
A desire to reduce carbon impacts and build community connectivity
Highly Regarded Attributes:
Experience in renewable energy industry
Ability to design and implement marketing campaigns
Ability to develop relationships with a range of people
Ability to close a sale
Ability design, manage and commit to systems and processes
Involvement in community groups/activities
Ability to manage social media platforms
25-35 hours per week
Package commensurate with experience and skills
Sales Consultant with Enova Energy (based in Geni.Energy shop)
Full time position that can be based in the Geni.Energy Shop front in Narrabri
The Sales Consultant is responsible for providing a high level of customer focused frontline sales, through the effective and professional delivery of inbound and outbound sales activity assisting the organisation in achieving its goals of being a market leading provider in Community Energy. The Sales consultant will do this through participating in various programs as required by the business to help achieve the KPI’s focussed on growth (acquisition and retention) for the Enova business.
• Work with the Team Leader Sales to ensure sales targets are achieved and contribute to the goals of the business by a team-based approach and to ensure that a high priority is placed on sales objectives and outcomes.
• Adherence to sales, service and compliance KPI’s to ensure that targets are achieved and standards of business development are met.
• Provide a professional and customer focussed front line function to ensure that business objectives are met through customer acquisition and retention.
• Provide accurate and relevant information to potential and existing customers to create a positive image of the Enova brand and its products and services.
• Ensure calls are handled in a manner that provides a high level of customer satisfaction and compliance.
• Contribute to the goals of the Enova business by taking a team based approach to ensure that a high priority is placed on sales objectives being met.
• Ensure all transactions are completed and checked against correct use of business processes, systems and rules to ensure correct customer details and call outcomes meet the required standard for the business.
• Participating with Team Leader Sales in coaching sessions for personal and systems development in order to achieve Sales objectives.
• To be actively involved and play their part for a high level of participation in individual and team development.
• Demonstrate high standards of work performance and positive attitude within the teams.
• To proactively communicate challenges and ideas on a regular basis to the Team Leader Sales and / or Head of Retail Sales and Marketing.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in end to end sales lifecycle and call centre environment.
• Experience in a sales or business development environment would be an advantage
• The ability to handle confidential/sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong MS Office experience and ability to adapt and work within a Customer information and relationship management systems.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to interact with a diverse range of people.
• Demonstrate self-leadership, to achieve business objectives around sales campaigns and constant improvement.
• Be part of a working environment that encourages positive innovative thinking, teamwork, and a flexible and enthusiastic work culture.
• Promote a strong commitment to a quality culture, delivering standards of excellence and a continuous improvement business focus by ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with the organisation’s obligations in the National Energy Market.
• Investigate and stay across new tools and creative techniques in the role.
• Support the principles of diversity, ensuring that all fellow team members are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
$47,000 per annum plus super and sales commissions