Solar + Batteries For Businesses
Save money today from installing solar + batteries and claim the tax incentives.
Keep the electricity running during blackouts and at night.
The Enopte battery is modular, allowing you to add more storage over time as the budget allows.
We utilise local installers wherever possible and coordinate batches of installs. This saves you money and makes your investment payback period even shorter!
The scenarios below indicate a cashflow positive step for your business, providing cost effective power over 10 years.
Speak to us today about how you can maximise your savings.
Businesses with aggregated annual turnover <$5bn can apply
Deduct the full cost of eligible capital assets acquired from 6 October 2020 and first used or installed by 30 Jun 2022
New depreciable assets and improvements to existing eligible assets
Businesses with turnover <$50m, full expensing also applies to second-hand assets
Mainstreet Business Small Energy Use
1. Prices and systems can vary greatly depending on individual systems, this is purely an indicative guide. Talk to us for an actual quote.
2. These price indicators are completely inclusive of installation costs, inverter costs, Energy Management System costs and STC rebates.
3. These price indicators do not take into account any meter box upgrades needed, unusual roof types, special requests, ground mounted systems, trenching required etc.
4. The system is modular, allowing you to add more batteries over time as your budget allows.
5. These price indicators assume batches of 5 or 10 are arranged at one time.
6. These price indicators are exclusive of GST.
7. Geni.Energy uses solar panels with 25 year warranty and batteries with a 10 year or 10,000 cycle warranty.
Book an Energy Assessment to find what Solar + Battery system suits your needs!
The following assumptions have been used for these broad cost indicators:
That the homes have no current solar panels
An electricity price of 25c and a 7% p.a. energy inflation rate
An export Feed In Tarif of 12c
Daily connection fee $1.55
Daytime energy component 50% of total usage
EMS savings of 10%